Reserving Items For In Store Pick Up
- In store we accept: Debit, Cash, Visa, Mastercard.
- Online we accept: Visa, Mastercard, Paypal
- Prices are in Canadian dollars excluding any applicable taxes.
- Meeplemart does not do "deals" or "discounts" other than what is already in the "Great Deals" category. No exceptions.
- Orders usually ship same business day. Shipping times can vary due to order volume and may go beyond 1 day.
- All orders to a Canadian address (excluding Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories), are shipped for a flat rate of $8.95. Orders of unusually high weight or size and to remote destinations or P.O. Boxes may be subject to additional fees. We reserve the right to cancel and refund any order.
- Shipping Insurance: Our flat rate shipping charge includes up to $100 of insurance coverage for your shipment. Additional coverage may be purchased here: Shipping Services
- Signature Confirmation: Out flat rate shipping charge does NOT include "Signature Confirmation" on shipments. If you would like to purchase this service you may do so here: Shipping Services
- Freedom 200: All single orders equal to or greater than $200 (before taxes and shipping) ship free of charge to any Canadian address (excluding Nunavut, Yukon and Northwest Territories). Please select "Freedom 200" as your option during checkout. Freedom 200 orders ship with $100 Insurance coverage. Additional insurance coverage and signature confirmation services may be purchased here: Shipping Services
- Game Mats: Due to the irregular size and shape of most game mats, they do not qualify for our flat rate shipping and may not be combined with other items (with the exception of up to a total of 4 game mats). All game mats ship at actual shipping cost. If you place an order containing a Game Mat, you will be emailed a link with the additional shipping charge. Your order will not ship until all shipping charges are paid. If you would like a quote on shipping a game mat, please email info@meeplemart with the subject: Game Mat Shipping Quote and include the exact name (or link to the product on our site), quantity of the product along with your full shipping address (including postal code).
- Meeplemart currently ships within Canada.
RESERVING ITEMS FOR IN STORE PICK UP
- Select "In Store Pick Up" as your shipping option if you would like to pick up your games at our store. Once your order is available for to be picked up, you will receive an email confirmation. Please note; This is the only way we will hold items for pick up. We do not hold items without payment.
- If an item's Availability reads "In Stock", it is in stock on our store shelves. If an item's Availability reads "Sold Out" we are currently sold out.
- You are only able to add the quantity of items to your cart, equal to or less than the number we have in stock. For example; if you wanted to purchase 4 copies of Agricola, and we only had 2 in stock, you would only be able to add 2 to your cart.
- Please understand that Meeplemart is also a "brick & mortar store" and stocks over 60,000 different products. Inventory errors and online/ in store sales overlap may occur.
- Unopened items may be returned for store credit or a full refund within 2 weeks of purchase.
- Books, Foam, Bags, Magazines, Sleeves, Paints, Magic Singles and any other items sold "unsealed" are final sale.
- Items sold as "Damaged" are final sale.
- Items purchased online for in store pick up are also subject to a 2 week return/ order cancellation from the date of purchase (not the date of pick up).
MISSING/ DAMAGED PIECES
- If your board game or miniature is missing pieces or if there is a manufacturing error, please contact the publisher directly. Game companies do not send replacement pieces to retail stores. As this problem is somewhat common, publishers usually provide a quick turnaround in supplying the pieces (at no charge).
MEEPLEMART SHIPPING ERRORS
- Sometimes mistakes are made, so if your order is missing an item, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org).