On a battlefield where the fighting is done up close and personal, a reputation for vicious brutality can be just as effective a weapon as any blade or bow. The Bolton Cutthroats have simple armor and only a spiked mace at hand, but they are coldly efficient at cutting down enemies with much more elaborate armaments.
The A Song of Ice and Fire: Tabletop Miniatures Game Bolton Cutthroats unit box contains 12 different Bolton Cutthroat miniatures in four different sculpts, one Dreadfort Captain Unit Attachment, a Movement Tray, and all of the associated Unit cards. The Cutthroats specialize in driving fear into their opponents, and with the Vicious Trait, they’ll be able to force their enemies to fail Panic Tests on a regular basis. It’s one thing to read about war in books, it’s quite another when you’re standing across the field from men who kill for sport!
- Highly Detailed Miniatures - This unit box contains 13 miniatures in five different sculpts. Each sculpt is highly detailed and evocative of these vicious Bolton soldiers.
- Warriors for Hire - The Bolton Cutthroats are Mercenaries, meaning they can be added to any army in the game. Loyalty is valuable, but every man has a price.
- Spread Fear - With the Vicious Trait and the Spread Fear ability, the Bolton Cutthroats can be a menace to face off against on the battlefield. A savvy Commander will use those abilities to their advantage.
- 12 Bolton Cutthroats Miniatures
- 1 Dreadfort Captain Miniature
- 1 Unit Card
- 1 Attachment Card
- 1 Movement Tray