Wing Leader is an exciting new game system of large scale aerial combat in World War II. Based on a unique side-scrolling view, in which altitude is clearly visible, players can recreate the great air battles of the war.
This first volume, Wing Leader: Victories 1940-1942, includes scenarios for the Battle of Britain, Malta, Coral Sea, Midway, North Africa, and Stalingrad. Future games will expand the system to the late war.
Players fly squadrons and flights, attempting to intercept raids or fend off marauding fighters in fast-playing games that take between 90 and 120 minutes.
Wing Leader takes a new look at aerial warfare, incorporating aircraft, altitude, and weather in a way never seen before!
This Update Package includes the following items:
- 1 x Rulebook (UPDATED to Living rules v2.0.2 or later)
- 1 x Scenario Book (UPDATED with new scenarios and expanded by 4-8 pages from the original)
- 2 x Air Combat player aids (UPDATED - v2.0 edition, the same as the card that appeared in WL: Supremacy)
- 1 x Bombing player aid (UPDATED - v2.0 edition, the same as the card that appeared in WL: Supremacy)
- 1 x Map (UPDATED - v2.0 edition, the same art as the Supremacy map, but non-mounted)
- 5 x aircraft data card sheets
- 1 x Mixed sheet of data cards and counters (4 ADCs; 40 counters)
- 1 x New Battle board (Same battle board as appeared in WL: Supremacy)