From the ashes of the once great Iosan empire have risen the new houses of Eldritch Lords, who now reign over their Kingdom of Eternal Dusk. House Kallyss has emerged as one of the strongest of this new Iosan Court. The enlightened eldritch who lead the house have dedicated their existences to the defense of the Iron Kingdoms as they seek to redeem their doomed people even while accepting their dark fate. The Dusk House Kallyss starter set includes all the models a player needs to play a 50-point game of WARMACHINE. The set contains the gunmage warcaster, Hellyth, Scyir of Nightfall, two customizable warjacks each with a suite of weapon and head options, two Soulless infantry units, one Dreadguard Slayer unit, a trio of Seeker Adepts, two Seeker Wardens, and a Void Shaper.
MAGNET BUNDLE: All PIP 27000 will be shipped with TWO WARMACHINE Magnet Pack “B” (PIP 21191B) for FREE. The Magnet Packs will be a separate package from the model kit, not intended for individual retail sale
- A complete starter army, including all the models a player needs to play a 50-point game of WARMACHINE:MKIV.
- The Dusk House Kallyss Core Army Starter contains a minimum of 48 points up to 60 points, depending on how the warjacks are configured and whether the Command Attachment is selected.
- All rules for WARMACHINE: MKIV will be available on the free-to-download WARMACHINE app.
- Hellyth, Scyir of Nightfall (warcaster)
- Ghast Light Warjack (4x Head 8x Arm/Weapon options)
- Eidolon Heavy Warjack (7x Head 3x Arm/Weapon options)
- Soulless Guardian Unit (5 models)
- Soulless Hunters Unit (5 models)
- Dreadguard Slayer Unit (3 models)
- Seeker Adepts (3 models)
- Seeker Wardens ( 2 models)
- Void Shape