This 1/12 scale assembly model kit recreates Kawasaki’s hyper-powerful Ninja H2R bike, a track-only monster that the famed Japanese manufacturer announced in 2015. The Ninja H2R was developed with input from many of the companies in the larger Kawasaki Heavy Industry group, and its name is a composite of two legendary Kawasaki bikes: the famed Ninja and the H2R. The Ninja H2R not only looks the part with a combination of bare carbon fiber and exquisite mirrored finish black chrome parts, it also has mind-blowing specs. It generates a hair-raising 300hp-plus from its supercharged 998cc inline-4, which it translates into other-worldly acceleration. It is also chock-full of up-to-date electronics for the track: traction control, engine brake control and more.
Due to the results of in-depth examination of an actual Ninja H2R, this is a highly accurate and highly detailed kit that still remains an intuitive build that is hassle-free.
• Detailed inline-4 engine and supercharger depictions.
• Engine, swing arm, front fork, plus upper, side and seat cowls are attached to frame by minute screws.
• Features synthetic rubber depictions of front/rear slick tires, plus a separate racing stand part.
• Metal-plated parts are used to recreate the exhaust, muffler, and taillight case.
• Also comes with decals, plus metal transfers to recreate the Kawasaki River mark and name logos
• The striking aerodynamic main cowl and wing parts are incredibly depicted, complete with chin spoiler.
• The trellis frame, which provides the bike with finely balanced rigidity, is beautifully rendered. Engine airbox is also recreated.
• The model accurately captures the distinctive air duct, which routes air from the ram air intakes to the supercharger.
• The 998cc inline-4 engine is recreated with superb detail, including supercharger and straight silencer fitted to the exhaust.
• As an extreme performance closed course (circuits, etc.) motorcycle, a racing stand is a must for Ninja H2R owners in any scale!
• The rear suspension showcases the first single-sided swingarm on a Kawasaki production bike. Tires are synthetic rubber.