ASL Winter Offensive 2016 Bonus Pack features three new scenario designs (two by Bill Sisler and one by Ken Dunn) and two new geomorphic mapboards (74 and 75), also designed by Bill.
MMP has an ulterior motive, however, for the manufacture and sale of this particular product. Proceeds from the sales of each WO Bonus Pack 2016 are donated to the WWII Foundation. You get a nice set of new maps, three more ASL scenarios, and help a great project dedicated to memorializing the efforts of the men who fought in WWII get a very nice donation. This really seems like a win/win in our opinion.
ASL Winter Offensive 2016 Bonus Pack contains:
- 2 ASL/ASLSK geomorphic mapboards (74, 75)
- 3 new ASL scenarios (WO18-WO20)
- WO18 - A Quick Strike - 6-1/2 turns, boards 74 and 75, 10 July 1943, Munda Airfield, New Georgia
- WO19 - Through The Dragon's Teeth - 6-1/2 turns, boards 38, 62, and 74, 10 July 1943, Enogai, New Georgia
- WO20 - Sealing Their Fate - 6 turns, boards 72 and 75, 15 February 1945, Konitz, Poland