Board & Card Games
Geek Culture & Toys
Gift Codes & Services
Platz NuNu 1/24: Porsche 911 SC RS '84 Oman Rally Winner
Porsche's rally car developed to fit with the Group B regulations at the time in 1984 is the Porsche 911 SC RS. The engine was a naturally aspirated 2966cc flat-six engine and generated power output of 300 horsepower by tuning up. The Porsche 911 SC RS was a rear-engine 2WD. The Porsche 911 SC RC was mainly active in the Middle East Rally Championship and the European Rally Championship. In the Middle East Rally Championship, the 911 SC RS driven by Saeed Al Hajri won the Qatar Rally and Oman Rally, and successfully won the series champion of 1984.
About the Kit
This plastic model assembly kit reproduces the Porsche 911 SC RS, the Porsche's rally car developed to fit with the Group B regulations in 1984.
- Scale in 1/24, the finish is about 176mm in length, 77mm in width.
- Reproduce the characteristic body style of Porsche 911 including a large rear spoiler.
- Realistically reproduces the chassis mechanically including the rear and front suspension and the undersurface of engine.
- The interior is modeled in detail such as roll cage, equipment for rallying.
- Marking for the winner of 1984 Oman Rally in Middle East Rally Championship.