Far From Home, There’s Terror in Deep Space.
It’s a new age of exploration as humanity stretches out among the stars. But a truly effective and reliable energy source was still just beyond reach. That is, until Xenium was found on PK-L7. This substance, buried deep in the bowels of the planet, was set to revolutionize space travel, and humanity sent resources out to extract it. Originally, these mining operations were looked at with passivity by the aliens on the planet. But then, something changed. They became fierce, murderous beasts. Now, it’s a fight for survival in the dark reaches of space.
In Zombicide: Invader, players must work together if they want to survive the onslaught of murderous aliens. Over the course of several interlocked missions, they must make their way through the tunnels and ruined mining outposts on the planet, leveling up their skills as they go along, looking for gear, and staying one step ahead of the Xenos.
- Detailed Miniatures - All of the Survivors and Xenos, as well as the Bot and Sentry Gun, are portrayed by highly-detailed miniature figures.
- Unique Heroes - Each Survivor has their own set of special Skills that they will learn as they level up. Also, Survivors are broken up into Soldiers and Civilians, each with their own special rules.
- Linked Campaign - Fight through linked missions all across and underneath the surface of PK-L7. Players must work together if they want to come out the other side alive.
- 72 Miniatures
- 9 Double-Sided Game Tiles
- 6 Survivor Dashboards and ID Cards
- 6 Survivor Colored Bases
- 6 Dice
- 48 Trackers
- 125 Mini-Cards
- 65 Tokens
- 1 Rulebook