The grudge between the Warring Kingdoms of Nostria and Andergast has burned for almost two millennia. This map set brings these two highly-charged kingdoms to your gaming table in a big way, both as references for the GM and as handouts for the players.
This companion to the Warring Kingdoms regional sourcebook takes a closer look at Nostria and Andergast. Maps include an overview of geographical regions, a political map, and an atmospheric, in-game map of the Warring Kingdoms designed to look like it was drawn by an Aventurian cartographer.
All maps are printed on high quality paper and (except for the in-game map) laminated as well. This set includes a double-sided A1 poster with images from the Warring Kingdoms sourcebook.
The Warring Kingdoms Map Set includes the following ten items:
- A2 detailed map of the Warring Kingdoms
- A3 in-game map of the Warring Kingdoms
- A3 overview of the geographical regions of the Warring Kingdoms
- A3 political map of the Warring Kingdoms
- Detailed city maps of Andergast, Joborn, Nostria, Salza & Salzahaven, and Teshkal, as well as Hollerdonk, a typical forest village
- Companion map set for the Warring Kingdoms Sourcebook
- Ten highly detailed maps to enhance play
- Includes player handout map for tracking progress on the gaming table
- A classic European fantasy roleplaying game with 30 years of history