FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
CONTACT INFORMATIONMeeplemart Canada
- In store forms of payment: Debit, Cash. Sorry no Credit
Cards. Please note; Meeplemart does not supply plastic bags with
purchases as we would rather not add waste to the landfill sites. :)
- If traveling by TTC from the North: Take the 72/ 72A bus from Pape subway station. After about 5-10 minutes, get off at 260 Carlaw Ave and walk a few steps north!
- If traveling by TTC from West of Carlaw Ave.: Take any Queen Streetcar east and get off at Carlaw Ave. Walk north about 1 minute and you are there!
- If traveling by TTC from East of Carlaw Ave: Take any Queen Streetcar west and get off at Carlaw Ave. Walk north about 1 minute and you are there!
- Take the Don Valley Parkway south to Lakeshore Blvd. Turn left onto Lakeshore (heading eastbound) and turn left again at the first set of lights (Carlaw Ave.) Drive north 3-5 minutes to 290 Carlaw Ave. There is Free Parking (weekdays) on Carlaw Ave. after 6pm!
- Get to Canada. Get to Toronto. "See Local Directions". :)
- Yes, the prices on the website are the same as in the store.
- All prices are in Canadian dollars and taxes are not included.
- Meeplemart does not do "deals" or "discounts" other than what is already in the "Great Deals" category. No exceptions.
- I usually ship within 1-3 business days. Shipping times vary due to order volume and may go beyond 3 days.
- 1 “Flat Rate” shipping charge covers a shipping box up to 61cm x 41cm x 31cm. (This is equal to exactly 10 “standard” game boxes (Dominion, Arkham Horror, Ticket To Ride etc., or 3 Fantasy Flight “Big Box” games; Horus Heresy, Twilight Imperium etc.
- Extremely large orders (over 10 “standard” game boxes) will be subject to multiple “Flat Rate” Shipping Charges. 1 charge for each additional box up to 61cm x 41cm x 31cm. You will be notified of any additional charges after your order is packed.
- Alberta: $16
- British Columbia: $16
- Manitoba: $15
- New Brunswick: $15
- Newfoundland: $15
- Northwest Territories: $16
- Nova Scotia: $15
- Nunavut: $25
- Ontario: $10
- Prince Edward Island: $15
- Quebec: $11
- Saskatchewan: $15
- Yukon: $16
- Meeplemart does not ship outside Canada.
- No, I haven't played Shipyard yet, but I keep hearing it's good.
Want something I have in stock, but waiting for a new release or something else be to restocked? You can always have an order placed on "Hold".
- If you eventually want your order(s) shipped, just place the order, when checking out, select the "Do NOT Ship- Hold for more items." option and pay for the items (there is a $20 "minimum" per order when using this option). You can do this multiple times in order to build a larger order and save on shipping. When you are ready to have everything shipped, on your last order select the "Ship Now! I Need My Games!" option. There are NO additional fees for this service. Why would I charge you for buying more stuff!? ;)
- If you have placed 1 or more orders and selected "Do NOT Ship- Hold for more items." as your shipping options and now want your order shipped without having to purchase additional items, buy 1 of these: http://www.meeplemart.com/products/shipping-charge . Please ensure that you select the correct province. When checking out, select "hold" as your shipping option, so you are not double charged shipping. I know it seems like you are trying to confuse me, but due to my superior gaming brain, I will know to ship your order.
- If you want to pick up your orders during store hours, just select "Hold For Pick Up" as your shipping option, so you are not charged shipping. Please note; This is the only way I will hold items for pick up. I will not hold an item without payment.
- If you hold on to your "weak" Power Plants too long, you will not be able to power enough cities and grow your grid fast enough.
Meeplemart only takes Pre-Orders for select items at this time. Items that are available for Pre-Order are specified within the product title.
- I believe in keeping it simple and honest. If an item shows an "add to cart" button, it is in stock on my shelves. If I am sold out, it will show "Sold Out.".
- You are only able to add the quantity of items to your cart, equal to or less than the number I have in stock. For example; if you wanted to purchase 4 copies of Agricola, and I only had 2 in stock, you would only be able to add 2 to your cart.This also means that if you are able to complete the order, I do have it all in stock.
- Please understand that I am human, Meeplemart is also a "brick & mortar store" and I stock thousands of items. Sometimes online inventory errors occur...like that time in Puerto Rico when I chose Trader before Producer...Duh!?
- Unfortunately Meeplemart's website does not offer "proper" Gift Certificate functionality. However, due to a number of requests, a temporary "fix" exists in the form of Gift Codes. While not ideal, it is the only solution Meeplemart can offer at this time.
- Meeplemart Gift Codes are emailed to you, at the email address you provide just after your order is placed. Once the code is received, a recipient may immediately use the Gift Code online or in person. To use the Code online, just enter the Code when checking out your order. Gift Codes have no expiry date.
- Due to software limitations:
- Only 1 Code can be used per order. If you have multiple codes, you must place multiple orders using 1 code per order. Please keep this in mind when purchasing Gift Codes.
- When using Gift Codes, taxes are not calculated correctly at checkout. You will be sent an email request/ Paypal invoice for the difference.
Unopened items may be returned for store credit or a full refund (YOU choose) within 2 weeks of purchase. If the order was shipped, you will have to pay return shipping, (unless I goofed!)
MISSING/ DAMAGED PIECES
If your board game or miniature is missing pieces or if there is a manufacturing error, you must contact the publisher directly. Game companies do not send replacement pieces to stores directly. As this problem is somewhat common, companies usually have a quick turn- around in providing the pieces (at no charge).
MEEPLEMART SHIPPING ERRORS
- Sometimes mistakes are made, so if your order is missing an item, please email me (email@example.com) and you may choose 1 of these 2 options;
- You wish to be refunded in full for the missing item.
- You wish to include the missing item on your next order.
- Please note; due to my low prices and high shipping costs, I will NOT ship your missing item to you free of charge. Sorry!
Looking for something you can not find on the site? Feel free to contact me. I sell 1000's of items that I do not normally stock. Special Orders usually take 1-2 weeks to arrive at Meeplemart. I do not charge you extra (or price gouge you) to special order something in. As I rarely charge in advance for special ordering something, please be 100% positive that you want the item and be an "honorable samurai" by purchasing the item when it arrives.