How to Be a GURPS GM is a foundational guide to the most flexible roleplaying system ever created, perfect for both novices and long-time players who want to get even more out of their campaigns.
This volume is a condensed compendium of the vast storytelling resources available in GURPS Fourth Edition core books, worldbooks, and sourcebooks. Inside, you'll find:
- A guide to building characters that look just the way they do in your imagination
- Instructions for customizing combat - it can be as cinematic, deadly, or tactical as you want
- An overview of all the worlds and settings in the GURPS Fourth Edition line, so you know what supplements will be most useful for the campaign you want to run
- Strategies and tops for designing balanced and exciting encounters
- A guide to running your first adventure, with lots of examples and troubleshooting techniques
- Canonical insight and answers from GURPS Line Editor Sean "Kromm" Punch
The greatest strength of GURPS - the ability to do anything - has also at times been its biggest challenge to new players. Now, with How to Be a GURPS GM, it's easy to unleash the game's full potential!
How to Be a GURPS GM requires the GURPS Basic Set, Fourth Edition.