Includes FREE Hordes: Primal Rulebook Mk III (HC)
The revolutionary design of the Hordes bag features many great options. This bag is designed with a hard inner shell covered by a rugged outer canvas material. It was designed for airport travel and meets all FAA regulations for carryon luggage. Note: Please check your airlines carryon guidelines before travel.
The Privateer Press and Hordes logo are clearly embroidered on the bag to help show off your colors. Areas on the bag allow for award medals to be hung and Velcro patches to be applied. Pockets and storage have been built with Hordes players in mind. A convenient area in the back of the bag will hold over 30 card sleeves. There are pockets for extra cards. Also included in the back area is a friendly place for 4 dry erase markers to mark your cards.
The Hordes bag can hold 13 inches (330 mm) of foam.
Tray Area Dimensions - 15.5W x 8.5L" (394W x 216L mm)
Bag Dimensions - 17W x 11L x 14H" (432W x 279L x 356H mm)
(Card sleeves, markers, and cards not included)
STANDARD LOAD OUT
With this load out option, you will receive 6x foam trays and 6x foam toppers with your bag. These trays were designed with the staff from Privateer Press. Each tray has sections tailored to fit the most oddly shaped models. With your Hordes bag you get:
- 3x 1.5 inch (38 mm) thick tray with 30x 2 x 1 1/4 inch (51 x 31 mm) cut outs and 5x 2 3/4 x 1 1/4 inch (69 x 31 mm) cut outs.
- 1x 2 inch (51 mm) thick tray with 16x 2 1/4 x 1 1/2 inch (57 x 38 mm) cut outs and 6x 2 1/2 x 2 inch (64 x 51 mm) cut outs.
- 2x 2.5 inch (64 mm) thick tray with 12x 3 x 2 1/2 inch (76 x 64 mm) cut outs.
- 6x Foam Toppers
PLUCK FOAM LOAD OUT
With this option, you will receive 13 inches (330 mm) of pluck foam trays which breaks down to:
- 1x 1.5 inch (25 x 38 mm) pluck foam tray
- 2x 2 inch (51 x 51 mm) pluck foam tray
- 1x 2.5 inch (25 x 64 mm) pluck foam tray
- 1x 3.5 inch (25 x 89 mm) pluck foam tray
The pluck foam pieces are 1/2 inch (13 mm) squares.
At times, pluck foam trays may require an exacto blade to cut through portions of the foam.